ServSafe® Food Safety Manager Certification Class 3.25.19
Become a Certified Food Protection Manager and become more valuable to your current or future employer or a highly qualified manager for your own operation. Food and customer safety are top priorities. Many municipalities require that every food service operation employ a Certified Manager who supervises all food preparation activities during all hours of operation. Their responsibilities not only include food safety, but staff training as well. Learn to prevent an outbreak of food-borne illness in your operation while earning your mandatory state certification.
Understanding the risks and ways to prevent foodborne illness will protect customers and businesses from harm.
Successful completion of the course and final exam will provide you with a Food Protection Manager Certification and wallet ID card valid for 5 years. Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Conference for Food Protection (CFP).Protection (CFP).
Registration fee includes:
- Full day of professional instruction
- ServSafe® 7th Edition Manager text book (LOANER)
- Official ServSafe Answer Key
- FDA Food Code updates
- Practice tests complete with answer keys
- Administration and proctoring of certification exam
- ServSafe® certification certificate from National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.(Valid for 5 years)