AllerTrain™ is an ANSI accredited manager level, gluten-free and food allergy training course.
The food allergy training course teaches food service professionals:
- Top foods causing food allergies
- Proper protocol for preparing food to avoid cross-contact
- How to better serve diners with special dietary needs
- Recommendations for policy implementation
- Information on current and pending legislation
Through this food allergy training, AllerTrain will help restaurants take steps to better handle gluten-free requests, avoid food allergy-related incidents, and prepare them to handle such incidents, should they occur.
Highlights of AllerTrain™ food allergy training:
- Live Master Trainer class
- Certification course
- Supplemental course workbook
- 30 question final exam
- Certificate valid for 3 years
- Eligible for 3 continuing education credits for ACF (American Culinary Federation)
- Approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration for 2 CPEUs (KC939)
Includes Allertrain workbook with exam answer key, classroom instruction, & certification exam.